How to Use a Rectal Thermistor
Cold Water Immersion Step by Step Guide
Equipment List for Treatment of Exertional Heat Stroke
Rectal Thermistors for Treatment of Exertional Heat Stroke
Athlete’s Guide to Exertional Heat Stroke
Ariel’s Checklist—Safety Guidelines for Hiking in the Desert
USA Football Heat and Hydration Video (Long)
USA Football Heat and Hydration Video (Short)
Reducing Heat Illness in College and High School Sports
Reducing Heat Illness in College and High School Sports Response Guide
- Armstrong LE, Casa DJ, Millard-Stafford M, Moran DS, Pyne SW, Roberts WO. American College of Sports Medicine position stand: exertional heat illness during training and competition. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2007;39:556–572.
- Binkley HM, Beckett J, Casa DJ, Kleiner DM, Plummer PE. National Athletic Trainers’ Association position statement: exertional heat illnesses. J Athl Train. 2002;37:329–343.
- Casa DJ, Csillan D. Preseason heat-acclimatization guidelines for secondary school athletics. J Athl Train. 2009;44(3):332–333.
- Casa DJ, Armstrong LE, Hillman SK, Montain SJ, Beiff RV, Rich BSE, Roberts WO, Stone JA. National athletic trainers’ association position statement: Fluid replacement for athletes. J Athl Train. 2000;35:212–224.
- Belval LN, Casa DJ, Adams WM, Chiampas GT, Holschen JC, Hosokawa Y, Jardine J, Kane SF, Labotz M, Lemieux RS, McClaine KB, Nye NS, O’Connor FG, Prine B, Raukar, NP, Smith MS, Stearns RL. Consensus Statement- Prehospital Care of Exertional Heat Stroke. Prehospital Emergency Care. 2018: Epub ahead of print.
Page last modified on 8/6/2019