Are you a secondary school athletic trainer?
Are your services included and up-to-date in the ATLAS database?
Follow these steps to help the NATA and KSI capture Secondary School Athletic Training Services:
1. Check your state map in the table below to see if your school(s) are appropriately listed.
2. Complete this survey to add your information to the database.
Info needed for ATLAS survey:
1. School Contact information (Street address, school phone, city, state, zip code)
2. # of students enrolled in school
3. # of athletes involved in organized sports at the school
4. # of sports offered at school (men’s and women’s counted separately)
5. Name and Email of the Athletic Trainer providing services to that school (optional)
*Please note that maps may take up to 7 business days to update during the academic year (August 1-June 1).*
Athletic Training Location and Services Maps
If you have any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: The information displayed in these maps were collected as a part of a research project entitled Athletic Training Services in Public Secondary Schools: A Benchmark Study partially funded by the National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA) from 2012-2015 and were obtained from personal communication with a representative from each school. Data from 2015-present were obtained through an online self-report survey taken by Athletic Trainers and was collected by the Korey Stringer Institute (KSI) with assistance from the NATA Secondary School Committee and its members. Depending on the last date of communication with each school and changes in medical needs, information on the maps may not reflect the current athletic training services.
Data from these maps are property of the Korey Stringer Institute and the University of Connecticut, unless specifically noted otherwise and may be used without charge for any lawful purpose so long as you do not: 1) claim it is your own, 2) use it in a manner that implies an endorsement or affiliation with KSI, or 3) modify its content. You also cannot present information of your own in a way that makes it appear to be official KSI material.
Third parties producing copyrighted works using this material must provide notice to KSI and such work(s) must identify the KSI material incorporated.