Korey Stringer Institute
The mission of the Korey Stringer Institute is to provide first-rate information, resources, assistance, and advocacy for the promotion of prevention of sudden death in sport via health and safety initiatives.
The Korey Stringer Institute is housed in the Neag School of Education at the University of Connecticut. UConn's Department of Kinesiology has a strong tradition and reputation as one of the leading institutions studying health and safety issues for athletes and the physically active.
To make a donation to the Korey Stringer Institute please CLICK HERE
News & Announcements
Recent Media Coverage
- Bloomburg BusinessWeek: No Way is Matt Power Gone (April 11, 2014) by: Brad Wieners
- The Baltimore Sun: Calvert Hall coach Donald Davis joins USA Football Heads Up Program (April 4, 2014) by: Alexander Pyles
- FortBendStar: Shaun McDowell of LCISD Foster HS Takes a Leading Role in USA Football's Heads Up Program (April 4, 2014) by: Fort Bend Staff
- The Baldwin Times: Heads Up Coach Daphne's Daddy Cowgill Selected for USA Football's Master Program (April 2, 2014) by: Tony Whitehead
- Magnolia Reporter: Agencies Partner to decrease Heat-Related illnesses Among Student Athletes (March 27, 2014) by: Magnolia Reporter Staff
- Northwest Herald: IHSA to Take Vote on Football Summer Contact (March 18, 2014) by: Jeff Arnold
Watch these NFL Evolution videos to learn about the Korey Stringer Institute and our cause!
- National Football League: Web Extra: Korey Stringer's Legacy Kept Alive by Family (June 20, 2013) by: Bill Bradley