PUBLICATIONS USING ATLAS DATA:
Coleman KA, Huggins RA, Endres BD, Mazerolle SM, Casa DJ. The landscape of athletic training coverage in public and private secondary schools: student athletes and sports offered. JAT 2019; 54 (6) S-165
Endres BD, Huggins RA, Coleman KA, Scarneo SE, Keith GG, Casa DJ. The odds of having venue-specific emergency action plans when standing orders are in place in schools with an athletic trainer. JAT 2019; 54 (6) S-150.
Huggins RA, Scarneo SE, Coleman KA, Endres BD, Baker BM, Casa DJ. Socioeconomic Status Impacts Athletic Healthcare in Secondary Schools in The Eastern Athletic Trainers’ Association. JAT 2019; 54 (6) S-164.
Huggins RA, Attanasio SA, Cooper GL, Harper RC, Huemme KL, Morris RF, Pike AM, Peterson BC, Pryor RR, Casa DJ. Athletic Trainer Services in the Secondary School Setting: The ATLAS Project. JAT 53 (6) S-210. June 2018
Howard JS, Baker C, Peters JM, Howard AF. Relationship Between Athletic Trainers Employed in the High School Setting and Emergency Department Visits for Sport and Recreation Related Injuries in Florida. JAT 53 (6) S-212. June 2018.
Attanasio S, Huggins RA, Cooper GL, Harper RC, Scarneo SE, Pike AM, Rourke JE, Morris RF, Huemme KL, Bruneay KJ, Casa DJ. Employment of Athletic Trainers In Secondary Schools: The ATLAS Project. JAT 52 (6) S-21. June 2017
IN THE NEWS:
- ATLAS Update 2/21/2018
- The Sports Medicine Broadcast June 2017
- PrWeb: Far West Athletic Trainers’ Association ATLAS Project Update February 2017
- The ATLAS Project: The Start of Something Big June 2016
- ATLAS Update: Vermont Taking Initiative March 2016
- ATLAS PROJECT-GAINING MOMENTUM February 2016
- NATA NOW: The ATLAS Project Update: Athletic Training Locations And Services